Interested in studying in the land of the Queen for a summer? The Study Abroad Program is now offering a short-term summer opportunity, in addition to full semester sessions during spring and fall. Summer 2017 trip dates are June 14-July 15.
Cypress English professor Mary Forman will be holding an information session on Wednesday, February 22 from 4:30-6 p.m. in CCCPLX 414.
This summer’s trip to London includes:
- English 239F Survey of Children’s Literature class
- Round-trip airfare between Los Angeles and London
- Twin-bedded homestay with daily breakfast
- London Transport travel card
- Guided visits to Westminster Abbey, the Tower of London, and British Museum
- Three day, two night excursion by train to the Lake District with bed and breakfast accommodation
To be eligible, you must:
- Have completed 12 units of college-level work, including ENG 100 (College Writing) or equivalent with “C” or better
- Have a GPA of at least 2.5
- Be at least 18 by the start of the semester