Interested in visiting the land of romance and fine dining while earning college credit? Study abroad in Paris for the Fall 2017 semester!
The Study Abroad Program will be holding an information session on Monday, March 6 from 6-7:30 p.m. in CCCPLX 414.
The semester program includes:
- Seven English and psychology courses to choose from
- Round-trip airfare between Los Angeles and Paris
- Twin-bedded room in an apartment, or a family homestay
- Transportation cards
- Full-day excursions to Chartres and Versailles
- Three-day, two-night excursion to Avignon and Aix-en-Provence
To be eligible, you must:
- Have completed 12 units of college-level work, including ENG 100 (College Writing) or equivalent with “C” or better
- Have a GPA of at least 2.5
- Be at least 18 by the start of the semester
For more information, visit the Study Abroad Program site.
Questions? Contact Doug Eisner, program coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (714) 992-7308.