Dual Enrollment at Cypress College
Cypress College partners with area school districts to offer high school students the opportunity to earn college credit while attending high school. Students enrolled in dual enrollment courses earn credit for college classes that may be eligible to transfer to a CSU or UC institution. Courses offered in the dual enrollment program may be taken at the college or high school campus.
The Benefits of Dual Enrollment
- Accelerate your college career with transferable college credit
- Save time and money by enrolling in tuition-free courses
- Experience courses taught by college instructors at your high school site or at Cypress College
- Access Cypress College student support services, such as tutoring, library services, counseling, etc.
- Make a smooth transition into college after high school graduation and reduce the number of college courses required
- Strengthen your academic skills before becoming a full-time college student
The Dual Enrollment Process
Students that wish to enter the dual enrollment program must meet with their high school guidance counselor. Dates and courses will be posted soon for Summer 2017 and Fall 2017 enrollments. To receive updates regarding dual enrollment opportunities at Cypress College please contact us at email@example.com or contact Special Projects Director, Stephanie Teer, at 714-484-7213.